EFFICIENT PLUG-IN SWITCHED MODE POWER SUPPLIES FOR MEDICAL APPLICATIONS
The plug-in switched mode power supplies SMPS PD14 and SMPS PD15 automatically switch to the voltage of the specific country worldwide and comes with different types of plug. Both variants stand out due to very low power consumption in stand-by mode (less than 0.5 watts) and therefore fulfil the Ecodesign Directive. When it comes to safety, users can rely on the SMPS PD14 and PD15: the devices are equipped with a NTC temperature sensor, primary fuse, overload protection, overcurrent switch-off as well as a short-circuit protected output.
PERFORMANCE COMBINED WITH DESIGN
The accessory has a compact design with a robust housing that is easy to clean. The plug-in switched mode power supplies are compatible with all Dewert control units without integrated SMPS. In addition, a wall plug version for Europe and the UK is available on request.
ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
- Compact design
- Compatible with all Dewert control units without integrated SMPS
- Very robust and durable
- Versatile country-specific variants
- Easy to clean
- Output voltage: 29 V DC constant voltage output
- Power supply: wide input voltage range 100-240 V AC
- Safety: NTC temperature sensor, primary fuse, overload protection, overcurrent switch-off, short-circuit-proof output
- Equipment options: wall-connector version for EU, UK